The information contained on this website is for the purpose of general information only. The content herein does not constitute tax, legal or financial advice and should not be solely relied upon by you or any third-party. Whilst we endeavour to keep information up to date and correct and have relied on sources we believe to be reliable, ESTONE LIMITED makes no representation or warranties of any kind, express or implied about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information, services or related data contained on this website for any purpose.
ESTONE LIMITED shall not in any event be liable for any loss whatsoever which may arise from the use of, or in any way connected with the use or misuse of, the information or lack of information on this website, or with the delay or inability to use this website, or from any information, services or other materials obtained on this website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
ESTONE LIMITED does not make any warranty or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of information contained in this website, or that the content is up to date, whether express or implied. Any and all liability which might arise from reliance on or use such information, whether express or implied, is excluded.
Our website may contain links to third party website. We do not have any control and accept no responsibility regarding the way that third party websites collect or process personal data. For privacy information relating to these third-party websites, we recommend that you consult their relevant privacy and other relevant policies.
ESTONE LIMITED does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever in relation to any computer virus or similar defect which may have infected this website. Users of this website must take their own precautions regarding virus protection and security.
ESTONE LIMITED does not give any permission to copy, modify, upload, post, publicly display or perform, frame, produce derivative works from, distribute or otherwise transmit the content of this website except for informational purposes only.
WEBSITE PRIVACY NOTICE
a. This privacy notice sets out how ESTONE LIMITED collects, processes and uses your personal data.
b. ESTONE LIMITED is committed to safeguarding that the privacy of its website visitors, physical site visitors, prospects, customers, service providers and their representatives. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
a. The type of data we collect will depend on the purpose for which it is collected and used. We will only collect data that we need for that purpose.
b. We may collect the following information:
• Name, ID card number or passport, nationality, marital status, professional background
• Contact information including email address, office phone number, mobile number
• Demographic information such as current and permanent address, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys or gathered from searching information in the public domain, including the internet and social media
How do we use your personal data
a. We may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground, depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your personal data.
b. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping
• We may use the information to improve our products and services
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
Disclosure of personal data
a. We may need to share your personal data with third parties, which assist us in fulfilling our responsibilities regarding our business relationship with you and for the purposes listed above, ESTONE LIMITED may disclose your personal data to the following third parties:
• We may also make certain personal data available to third party service providers and agents who provide services to us. When we share with these third parties, we do so on a need-to-know basis and under clear contractual terms and instructions for the processing of your personal data.
• We may also make certain personal data available to third party companies that provide us due diligence and financial crime screening database.
• We may also be required to disclose your personal data to other third parties such as lawyers, bankers, consultants, insurers, auditors as well as public and government authorities.
b. We require our service providers and other third parties to keep your personal data confidential and that they only use the personal data in furtherance of the specific purpose for which it was disclosed. We have written agreements in place with our processors to ensure that the comply with these privacy terms.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. We reserve the right to change our privacy notice at any time. This version was last updated on 01st of May 2023.
What are Cookies?
b. Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies; a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies also enable us to store your preferences by monitoring which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.